What a difference a smile makes.
Often simple and subtle changes in the appearance of our teeth can have dramatically positive effects on our overall smile.
Dr. Chi’s experience helps him to create natural looking smiles that are balanced and in harmony with the individual’s face.
Lack of confidence in one’s smile can extend into other aspects of life. This overall reduced self-assurance, in addition to concerns about cost, can lead some to not even considering how different life could be with a healthy, new smile.
Sometimes, smile enhancement requires very little intervention or treatment. In other cases, however, full mouth restoration is necessary. Dr. Chi will dedicate his considerable skill and commitment to creating a more beautiful, harmonious, and youthful smile for you to enjoy.
If you are dissatisfied with your smile or have worn and damaged teeth, we offer many services that can renew your teeth health and your self confidence.
We can work with a variety of budgets!
At Alki Dental, we are experts in not only providing beautiful and natural results, but also in offering solutions that fit almost every budget. We know what a difference a smile makes. Let us help to give that back to you. If you don’t reach out to us, how can you know that you can’t afford it.
Common Cosmetic restorative dental care procedures
- Composite Bonding: Involves the use of tooth enamel-coloured composite resin to repair teeth that are decayed, chipped, fractured or discoloured.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth Whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that enhances those pearly whites. There are multiple processes that very in time, cost, and results. Talk to your dentist to find the best option for you.
- Dental implants: “A dental implant is a titanium screw that fuses with the jawbone. The process of fusing an implant with bone, called osseointegration, involves connecting the implant with a component called an abutment that supports the crown. “
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are a “thin piece of porcelain used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel. The procedure is irreversible, so please talk with your dentist to learn more about veneers and whether or not this is an option that is right for you
- Full mouth reconstruction: This procedure refers to rebuilding and/or replacing all of the teeth in a patient’s mouth.
Call Today (206) 933-9300